Sunday, July 02, 2006

Celebrating in New England!

Writing from the impossibly green Vermont, from the lovely Stone Boat Farm, where we're celebrating the 4th of July...

And not to far from here, from her post in Cape Cod, the amazing Katy (henceforth known as the Katyssima) is celebrating this week's Carnival, with all the flair and drama she could wring out of it!

Next week's carnival is right here, so please send me a link to your best (from the last two weeks) to archmemory (at) yahoo (dot) com. I look forward to reading it!

Have a happy 4th!

Ashraf

3 comments:

iamnasra said...

Just been looking around found your blog and then saw bits of Arabic (Mashallah) shukran ktheir ala al-kalimat wa khawatir

arch.memory said...

Nasra, I am so glad you found my blog, because this way I found yours!

Cecilia said...

Happy Independence Day, Ashraf!