Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Readings

I will be reading at Ursinus College's Literary Society tomorrow, Thursday, October 5 at 7 pm at Zwingli Java Trench. The formal address is 620 E Main St, Collegeville, PA. The Literary Society is an informal poetry group of the creative writing program at Ursinus. The reading will be followed by an open mike for students. I look forward to feeling older than I should be!

On Sunday, October 8 2006, I will be participating in the Schuylkill Valley Journal contributors' reading at the Manayunk Arts Center. The reading will be from 3:00pm to 5:00pm, and the address is 419 Green Lane (rear) Philadelphia PA 19128.

I will also be reading at Robin's Bookstore with Israeli poet, Hanoch Guy, on Thursday October 19 at 7 pm. The event is titled "Peace Through Poetry". I hope you can make it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashraf:

Wanted to add your blog to the list of blogs I screen for possible consideration on The Countdown, an internet radio show formerly called The Goodnight Show at MiPoRadio. Let me know if that sounds appealing to you.

arch.memory said...

Bob,
That sounds great; I would love that! And thank you for the consideration.